Friday, May 10, 2013

Let's get personal

Before i get started, i want to take the moment to introduce myself and my drama queen i mean daughter =) Well My name is Alicia and i am a 32 year old stay at home mom, i have a degree in criminal justice but enjoy shaping the mind of my daughter as my full time job. My daughter whom you will hear alot about, is Makenna and she is an energetic, opinionated 5 year old. Anyone whom has met Miss Makenna remembers her face, and usually walks away smiling. My little Diva is full of life, very energetic and never ceases to amaze me with what comes out of her mouth.

Becoming a mother has been the most amazing, yet entertaining thing i have ever done. I would not change my life for anything in this world, and love my daughter more than LIFE itself. As many of you know you have not experienced life, until you have become a parent. I have learned to never assume, be prepared for ANYTHING, if the house is silent and no one is asleep be AFRAID. As my daughter has gotten older, i have learned the mind of a child is limitless. That pertains to the concepts they are able to grasp, and the things they do in which they find entertaining. An average day in my life yeilds atleast one moment, which makes me think "Are you serious". I will not go deep into that as of yet, but the purpose of this blog is to share with you my experiences as a mother. The wonderful things my daughter does, the good, the bad, and the ugly (gross). Along with those experiences and funny moments, i will share my epiphany's on life, random advise, and my views on parenting and such. I am by no means an expert, I am learning along the way just like most of you. In my 5 years of mothering, i have learned some great life lessons and changed many thoughts i previously shared on parenting. I welcome all of you to my blog! and Please if you know a mom or dad for that matter, whom may enjoy reading about my life as a mommy SHARE AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment